John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Frigidaire electric range model number FPEF3081KFB is

Customer Question

My Frigidaire electric range model number FPEF3081KFB is having a few problems. After replacing two of the elements, it worked fine. In the month or so since replacing them, they've stopped working. The elements don't turn on when I press their corresponding buttons on the touchpad. I believe there's something wrong with either the touchpad (OEM #316546104) or the control panel (OEM #5304478041). Both are fairly expensive. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'd hate to order one part and find out it's the other one that's bad. Thanks.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly. If another tech tries to post to you please only deal with me as this confuses the issue and further I receive no credit then for assisting....just kindly ask the other tech to leave and deal directly with me thanks!

Does the touchpad work at all?

DO any of the keys work?