Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I am getting an error code E10 on me Frigidaire affinity

Customer Question

I am getting an error code E10 on me Frigidaire affinity front load washer. Can you tell me what this is?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

E10 means that the washer isn't filling up with water quick enough. Make sure you have good water pressure coming into the washer from your house. If that all checks good, then one of the solenoids on your electronic water valve has failed and will need to be replaced. This is mounted just below the top panel of your washer just behind the dispenser. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model number. To remove the top panel, just pull the washer forward and unplug it. Remove the screws coming in from the back of the top panel and the top panel will pull straight back, up, and off. Then you can see the valve assembly that you need to replace.

CLICK HERE for valve assembly

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.