Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I'm in need of a part in wall gas oven, part number

Customer Question

I'm in need of a part for my in wall gas oven, part number y0087635. do you have any and if not is there a replacement part I can use?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

This thermostat is no longer made but there is one still available on Amazon so below is a link to the part you'd need to order if you wanted to fix the range.

CLICK HERE for thermostat part

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tyler, the site you sent me to does not have the part, what gives? I paid you to find this for me and you did not check if they had it. I feel I should not pay you for something that was not true. I will call my credit card company and stop the payment
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

I can not control if the part is made or not, the site said it was available yesterday when I gave you the link. Below is a link to Sears who also say they have it.

CLICK HERE for thermostat

Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?