Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Ascenta does not finish a cycle

Customer Question

My Ascenta does not finish a cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

These Bosch dishwasher are known for running indefinitely and never draining or drying because the water won't heat up. This is caused by the relay on the control board failing and not sending power to the heater so you'd need to order and replace the main control board to fix the issue. To look up the correct part number, you'll need the full model number which is located on a sticker on the right side of the door and can be seen if you open the door. The part is usually about $150 or so.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?