Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Having problem keeping pellet flow into pellet basket

Customer Question

Having problem keeping pellet flow into pellet basket causing stove to stop constantly on a spg 9000 montecillo
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly. If another tech tries to post to you please only deal with me as this confuses the issue and further I receive no credit then for assisting....just kindly ask the other tech to leave and deal directly with me thanks!

Does the auger jam?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem how do I know it is you rather than somebody else. No name seem to be anywhere.
Thanks

Hello, does the auger stop?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There no auger since its new gravty feed from brekwell know as their moDel spg 9000

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in repsonses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

You have to take all the screws that hold the two housing halves together out to separate the housing to get at the inside of it, you will see the screws all around the base recessed that hold it together.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Those posts were not meant for you at all.