Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung OTR/microwave bought2011...yesterday when I

Customer Question

I have a Samsung OTR/microwave bought2011...yesterday when I got home found it randomly beeping with ---5E--- showing where the time clock is. I unplugged it many times for 10sec to hours and there was no change...it goes to " set clock and hit start " but the keys don't respond when pushed then it goes back to --5e--...might be --SE-- tough to tell
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So to start, the error is --SE-- this means that your touch control panel has failed and the entire touch pad will need to be replaced. You'll need the full model number which is located on a sticker just inside the door way. The model number you have listed is just a partial number and there should be a few more letters at the end of it.