John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Range RO2013614PRO both the cooktop and oven stopped

Customer Question

Range RO2013614PRO both the cooktop and oven stopped working . What can I check and where.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Alex Herbert replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to answer your question. Please get me your model number so I can look up the diagram for this. The model number you gave me does not come up as a good model. Make sure the circuit breaker is not tripped. Even though the lights work electric ranges have 2 breakers. Even if the breakers look fine, shut them both off to reset the range.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
M-YWFE37lLVS RO2013614PRO

Did you try resetting the range by turning the breakers in your house breaker box panel off and back on and does the range now work?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly. If another tech tries to post to you please only deal with me as this confuses the issue and further I receive no credit then for assisting....just kindly ask the other tech to leave and deal directly with me thanks!

I am a different tech would you like some help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We turned the house breaker off but that didnt help. Does the stove have breakers and if yes where are they

SO just the bake and broil do not work everything else does correct?