Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a GE JB700SN2SS glass top surface stove. My stove is

Customer Question

I have a GE JB700SN2SS glass top surface stove. My stove is not working. The controls light up, but no burners, broiler or stove element work at all. I removed the back panel and checked the wiring for any fuses. I was not able to find any fuses. I'm not sure what is going on. Is it a bad controller board perhaps?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

The only thing that will cut heat to the entire oven and cooktop is the control board, or you're only getting 110 volts to the stove instead of 220 from your house. You'll need a multimeter to test power between the 2 outside power wires on the power cord. If you don't have 220 volts between these 2 wires, the issue is the power supply coming from your house, not the oven. If you do have 220 volts, the control board would need to be replace so below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?