Alex Herbert
Alex Herbert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Technician
89986336

Everytime I try to wash a load of clothes no matter what

Customer Question

Hello, Everytime I try to wash a load of clothes no matter what size the load is I always get oL code... even tried it without clothes and same thing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Alex Herbert replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

A OE error comes up when the motor senses it is working too hard. There may be a sock or something stuck between the tubs or you could have a main bearing issue. Is the washer noisy on the spin cycle?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't noticed it being noisy. But I really have not paid attention. I put a load in. When I go back to check that oL signal is on and clothes are still soaking wet. But no water in the tub

Grab the inner basket on both sides and see if it pulls up and goes back down slightly. This should be fairly easy to do. Make sure the center nut for the motor underneath the washer is tight. This is a allen nut is in the center of the motor rotor. Make sure the washer is level. The legs need to be down as little as possible. If all of the legs are extended, the washer needs to be re leveled so the legs are not down too far. The most likely issue is something stuck between the tubs .

Please rate my service by using the star rating system at the top of the page. This is how I am credited for my time. If you have any additional questions about this issue, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.