Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool RBD305PD01 that i did a self clean on

Customer Question

i have a whirlpool RBD305PD01 that i did a self clean on last night. this morning, there is no display on the oven and i replaced the thermostat switch on the back and it still has no display.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is a fuse behind the control panel. It is in line with the black wire and is available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i found the fuse and do not have continuity across it. that looks like that might be the problem!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

That usually opens before the one on the back. You can bypass it to test it for certain but it sounds like you got it, nice work!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, got everything put back together and reapplied power. it came up the PF on the display and now says E1 F2. what's that all about?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

That means the keypad is not connected correctly or the control cannot recognize it.