John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a Dacor gas top model #PRV36S. The front left burner

Customer Question

We have a Dacor gas cook top model #PRV36S. The front left burner seems to be out of alignment. It clicks when you turn on the gas and the flame is not coming out evenly in a circle, but more strongly to one side than the other. We have not been able to find any one in Knoxville who works on Dacor.
Thanks so much!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly. If another tech tries to post to you please only deal with me as this confuses the issue and further I receive no credit then for assisting....just kindly ask the other tech to leave and deal directly with me thanks!

Are you sure you have all the rings in correctly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so. They feel secure and I don't see how else they could fit. Is there a diagram to look at?

Can you take a couple pics of the burner together and apart and upload them here for me to see? Use the paperclip attachment.