Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Kitchenaid 17 year mini beverage cooler intermittent. It

Customer Question

Kitchenaid 17 year mini beverage cooler intermittent. It will ocassionally work if I jossle it or wack it to shock it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this is a common issue on these older units. You need this kit click here to fix this issue. Replace the kit and it will fix this issue for sure.

We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure worth it to spend $100 and the time and trouble on an 17 year old fridge. Don't you think better to just put it towards a newer replacement?

You will not buy another that will last this long. I'd fix it. How much is a new one $500+?We work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Once you do so the question does not close. You can log back into your account and continue to work on this question at no additional charge. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you