Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Used our GE profile dryer couple daus ago and now sisplay

Customer Question

Used our GE profile dryer couple daus ago and now sisplay panel wont come on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

Please give me a minute to look up you model. Thanks.

The first thing to do would check that you are getting proper voltage to the dryer. Check you breaker or fuse panel that supplies voltage to the dryer and just flip the breaker to see if it resets. Use a ohm/voltage meter to check for 220 volts at the back of the dryer where the cord is connected. It may be the dryer is not getting power.

please take into consideration I do not get credit for answering your question unless you

give me a rating.Take this time to go ahead and rate me. It may take us time to troubleshoot

the problems you are having and you may decide that the best thing to do is call a qualified

technician to your home, but I will always do my best to avoid you having to do that. You

can get back to me at anytime as many times as needed until you are satisfied with the

outcome, even after you have rated my service. Thank You.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You.