Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My check filter is on and I always clean it after every dry.

Customer Question

My check filter is on and I always clean it after every dry. I also went outside and cleaned it. I am afraid
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The filter light is triggered by the exhaust sensor and the way it reads the exhaust temperature. If the exhaust sensor reads the temperature as too high, it will trigger that light, assuming the air flow is poor. The vent line may be plugged, the dryer may be plugged inside or the sensor may be faulty. The electronic control may also be at fault. It will require disassembly and electrical testing to determine what has happened. Are you able to do this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess this should not be used at this time? I will need to make an appointment. Do you have someone you like in Houston, Texas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please reply about a reference in Houston, Texas they I can call.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay, give me just one moment, please.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The company below is well rated and there are a few other choices, too.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!