Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My whirlpool refrigerator is cycling on and off as are the

Customer Question

my whirlpool refrigerator is cycling on and off as are the lights on the control panel on the door
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So unfortunately this can only be caused by one issue and that's your high voltage control board on the back of your refrigerator. There isn't much you can do to fix this issue or reset it other than replacing the control board behind the access panel on the back of your refrigerator so the part you'll need to order is W10310240. Below is a link to the board you can order for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.