Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Maytag bravo 300 has ol with each load and doesn't spin and

Customer Question

maytag bravo 300 has ol with each load and doesn't spin and drain until I push it again. I unplug it but it comes back even with a small load.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Alex Herbert replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am here to help answer your question. A OL error is a motor error meaning the motor is working too hard. The most common causes of a OL error are a stuck tub or something is stuck between the tubs. Also make sure the washer is completely level on a solid floor. Is the washer noisy on spin? This would indicate a bad bearings which could cause the error. Try to lift the inner tub up and down slightly to make sure it is not stuck. Make sure the bolt on the center rotor(model 1 type) or the pulley nut (model 2 type) is tight. I would need your complete model number directly from the washer to tell you how to remove the inner tub and raise the top to see if something is stuck. There are 2 different types so they come apart 2 different ways. I can give you further information one I get the model number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My washer is new and very quiet. The tub is free. I just need the code reset. You did nothing to help me. Please refund my 28.00. I told the bank but I have to wait until next week.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The reset procedure is shown in the red box in the attached picture.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!