Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need to lnow where to connect the wires power cord from a

Customer Question

I need to lnow where to connect the wires for a power cord from a haier freezer hcm050lapics would be great or clear diagram just for installation of cord
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

DO you have the small cover off the unit and did you have the old cord unplugged or is there no cord?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Old. Cord had three wires and one wire had w connectors as far as i can recall been awhile guess thats pretty useless

Do you see the three wires to connect to at the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Theres more. Then that thats why i asked for pics and color coated diagram
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R i there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R u there sorry tired

Yes unfortunately the unit is older and there are little to no diagrams for it, what wires do you have that you can connect to I should be able to tell you anyways

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It looks like there r 3 spots on thermostat and 4 on unit attached to compressor cant u cross check as to how to wire thermo and how to wire box unit on compressor?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unit is currently in garage no lights am hoping to get info from u so as soon as it gets light out i can repair it thats the purpose i am using ur service
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wtf wasnt agreement that i am paying for
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There should be a wire to the overload and one to the relay. Then, you may have a capacitor wired in with the relay, too. Can you post a picture of what you see, please?