Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

They are supposed to deliver a used JGBP35CEA4CC to our home

Customer Question

They are supposed to deliver a used JGBP35CEA4CC to our home on Sat and I'm concerned that it won't fit where the existing GE elec oven is. the opening measures EXACTLY 30" WIDE. Will the new one fit?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

The oven measures exactly 30" so it should fit but it may be tight but if it is exactly 30 and you have no play at all in the counter it may not slide in...it should be 30 and 1/8th inch or something so it will have a little room to slide in.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks