Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Whirlpool Hot Surface is not turning off reason. can I

Customer Question

My Whirlpool Hot Surface is not turning off for some reason. Hoe can I address this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Alex Herbert replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** can I help you today.

Do you have the model number for your range? Normally when the hot surface light does not come on it is a bad burner or light.

If your hot surface light is not turning OFF on a glass top range you will need a new burner.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

I am a different tech do you still need help with this?

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. Us techs only receive a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star rating is chosen. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks