Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I have a Frigidaire Gallery Gas stove It's 13 years old.

Customer Question

Hello I have a Frigidaire Gallery Gas stove It's 13 years old. When the power goes out, I get the "PF" indicator and fix the clock. Just this week, I'm getting the PF but no power outage. It's happening every day. Do you know what's wrong?
Model Number PLGF389ACA
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Can you set the clock?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also. Please make sure this is a one time deal and not 37 dollars a month
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

You would need to contact customer service about that. You will need to replace the clock to fix this and not have the error present.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.