Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher. I accidentally

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher. I accidentally hit the Eco button and it will not go off and the dishwasher only washes minimally in sync with the economical washing mode.
How can I get the Eco button to turn off?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

All you should need to do is press the Eco button again to remove the button. If that doesn't work, unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes or flip the circuit breaker off to see if the electronics will reset. If it still doesn't work, your touch control pad failed I'm sorry to say and the touch control panel would need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.