Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

All of a sudden my frigid airs oven door doesn't close,I was

Customer Question

All of a sudden my frigid airs oven door doesn't close,I was using it last night and it worked fine,what's the problem,please help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Is the door hitting the door latch hook when you shut the door?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not need any help anymore ,please give me your phone# ***** I can call you and tell I don't need the service
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I wanted to give you advice regarding this model and the3 door hinges. If the hinges start to sag, you will have latch issues. The sagging is usually noticeable when the door is opened all the way because the door will slope slightly downward rather than lay flat. So, if that is the case, the hinges will need to be replaced. Please let me know if I may be of further assistance, thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't need to pay money to find out the cause ,the company already told me that the latch is the problem,please refund me back.thank you
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The latch may not be faulty, just needs to be reset. If you would like help to do so, let me know. Otherwise, I am happy to send this in for a refund of your deposit.