Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Whirlpool duel sport washer front loader leaks water out the

Customer Question

Whirlpool duel sport washer front loader leaks water out the soap drawer when filling..why n how can I fix it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now available to help you with your question.

You will need to remove the drawer and check for a clog in the hole in the bottom of the housing or blockage where the water enters the dispenser. If you are not having any error codes that should be the problem.

If you are hearing a grinding noise or are getting error codes it could be a bad diverter.

although this is not your washer model in this video it is the same concept, it should give you an idea of what is happening and how to get the leak stopped if it is not mechanical in nature.

VIDEO

please remember we are on the honor system here, please rate my service by selecting a star

at the top of the screen as it is the only way I get credit for helping you. You can

continue asking follow-up questions at any time after rating my service. Thank You.