Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Miele dishwasher Optima Type HG03, 55/100130997 Intake,

Customer Question

Miele dishwasher Optima Type HG03, 55/100130997
Intake, Drain is flushing
we cleaned everything (, the dishwasher water intake is connected to the sink, the water intake is normal;water valves are open, water inlet filter clean,drain pump is clean, the plumber was here and couldn't find any plumbing problem or clogging
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

what problem are you having with unit? Is it doing anything at all, you did not specify.

If it's doing nothing at all, not starting, not letting water in etc; and the start/ stop button flashes, try resetting the board by holding the start/stop button for 5 seconds.

If that does not work we will go from there.

In the meantime:

please remember we are on the honor system here, please rate my service by selecting a star

at the top of the screen as it is the only way I get credit for helping you. You can

continue asking follow-up questions at any time after rating my service. Thank You.

If the intake/drain is flashing and you have checked all the drains/drain pump etc; then

Usually this is caused by a jammed circulation pump, this video I will link you to should help you get it fixed without have to call out a tech or purchase a part - VIDEO Hope This helps take care of your problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
thank you, ***** ***** no water intake; I followed the video but the intake?drainage light is still flashing

Does it put water in the dishwasher?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no

You may have a bad water inlet valve, the only way to check for sure is checking that the valve is getting voltage at the start of the cycle if it is then its bad. you can also check the resistance of the valve with an ohm meter if it shows 0 ohms or has no continuity then the valve is bad and needs to be replaced.

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I can do for you please rate my

service using the star rating system so I can put this on my done list thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is still not working
No water is getting in the dishwasher

did you check the water inlet valve with a meter as I suggested?