Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

How do I reset refridgerater samsung

Customer Question

how do I reset refridgerater samsung
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Is everything else working, freezer freezing, refrigerator cooling?

looking at your model now, if it's not cold in the ice maker section and rest of refrigerator freezer is working fine, there is a fan that pulls air from the freezer to the ice maker section, and that fan is not running. lot of times it can be cause by a prob with the board and it usually can be reset, unplug the refrigerator for 10 minutes and see if you can hear that fan in the ice maker section working again.

In the meantime:

please remember we are on the honor system here, please rate my service by selecting a star

at the top of the screen as it is the only way I get credit for helping you. You can

continue asking follow-up questions at any time after rating my service. Thank You.

If the above does not work try resetting the ice maker by:

removing the ice bin, locate the test/reset switch - the rectangular rubber button located on the right side of the ice maker, hold the button down for 10seconds or until you here a chime the realease, but ice bin back in and wait 24 hours.

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I can do for you please rate my

service using the star rating system so I can put this on my done list thanks!