Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Maytag continental washer model mvwc7esww0 top load washer

Customer Question

Maytag continental washer model mvwc7esww0 top load washer on normal cycle setting starts by spraying water and agitating for a few seconds then continues to fill to desired water level according to its auto sensing water level. then washer starts to wash clothes and it rinses water out of clothes during the first half of the cycle, and then timer stays put after the first rinse and spin cycle and stays put in the middle of the cycle and will not advance past the rinse and spin cycle on the timer.
What could be wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So this is a common issue and unfortunately it means that your water level temperature switch has failed inside the control panel. This part is actually a small control board inside a plastic switch box to make it look like a switch. Either way, it's the only part with a small rubber hose connected to it inside the control panel. You'll need to order and replace this part to fix the issue so below is a link to the switch you'll need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for switch

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?