Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My miele dishwasher won't start. The power was off last

Customer Question

my miele dishwasher won't start. The power was off last night and I'm afraid that blew something out. The decimal point comes on in the delay start window but I can't set the delay start. When I push power button, the decimal point comes on, then the start/stop button without flashing then the program button comes on and the start/stop starts flashing? When I first turned it out it said add rinse aid and I did and then this started. Any thoughts? Checked the circuit broker and it was not thrown but I turned it off and back on just in case.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

the board probably just needs to be reset, hold down the start/stop button for 5 seconds, it should reset the board and work. If not let me know.

In the meantime:

please remember we are on the honor system here, please rate my service by selecting a star

at the top of the screen as it is the only way I get credit for helping you. You can

continue asking follow-up questions at any time after rating my service. Thank You.