Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I ma looking to find spare parts DA 259-3 Range Hood,

Customer Question

I ma looking to find spare parts for Miele
DA 259-3 Range Hood, specifically the lights - entire light unit with bulb.
Would you able to direct me to the right place to buy it online from a US based company?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

All Miele parts come from Miele themselves. They do not have outside distributers so if you need to order parts, you'll need to call 1.***-***-****. As long as the part is made, they can sell you the part and send it out to you here in the US.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I realize I can call the manufacturer. I was asking for an online parts retailer to avoid the phone call. Thanks though..
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Well as I mentioned, Miele doesn't have outside distributors. There are no Miele on-line parts retailers. They do things differently than any other manufacture. That is the ONLY way to get parts for Miele units so if you had known that then you wouldn't have asked this question.