Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a 54" Viking hood. I need to replace some switches.I

Customer Question

Hello--I have a 54" Viking hood. I need to replace some switches.I dropped the small switch panel for the exhaust fan on-off switch-which removed easily. However the rheostat switch for the fan requires a different access to remove(replace) the switch. Do you have any idea how to remove then replace that switch without removing the majority of the vent panels--Thank you Mike
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I have attached the access instructions below but they may not be for your exact model since you did not post one.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Kelly. Thanks for the info. I figured it out the night before. I just removed the heat lamp housing and had complete access. Let me know what I owe ya. Gonna need your services in the future. I enjoy figuring this stuff out and have always been a novice home repair guy.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Glad you got it figured out, well done!