Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The turn table does not stop

Customer Question

The turn table does not stop
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If the turntable turns all the time whether the door is open or closed, your relay on the display board is just stuck and needs to be replaced. You can't replace just the relay, the entire display board would need to be ordered and replaced and that is usually abut $100 for the part. The model number should be located on a sticker just inside the door way.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.