Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The hose where the water spins out in our Infinity washer is

Customer Question

The hose where the water spins out in our Infinity washer is clogged. We just had a tech out a couple of months ago. I called our local company we bought it from and they can't get anyone here til Thursday (plus our warranty ran out last year...so 79.99 for a guy to come over and LOOK at it. Too long & too much $$! I want to do it myself. I have the top off (breaker off) but can't find a good video to show me how to find where this thing is so I can take it out and clean it! The manual is in Chinese or something. : ) Can you help me?
Model FAFW3577KB1
Serial Number 4c02105861
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So the drain hose connects to the drain pump itself. But typically the hose between the tub and the drain pump is what is clogged and needs to be cleaned out since there is a filter inside. Below is a video on how to access and remove the drain pump. The same process is needed to access and disconnect the hose between the pump and tub so just follow the video and remove the tube between the tub and pump and clean it out.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.