Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Have an LG Gas dryer, DLG2302W, Just stopped working, No

Customer Question

Hello, Have an LG Gas dryer, DLG2302W, Just stopped working, No light up on display, nothing happens when start button is pushed. Outlet is fine, incoming dyer cord is fine. (all tested). Is there an interior fuse…..is there a sensor or heat relay that would stop everything including display? Thanks, Ron
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

There is no fuse or cut out that will stop the display from illuminating on this dryer I'm sorry to say. If you are certain you have power getting to the dryer from the house, the main control board inside the dryer would need to be replaced which you can order in the link below if you wanted.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.