John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our Wolf's actual temperature is lower than it reads on the

Customer Question

Our Wolf's actual temperature is lower than it reads on the panel. How do we adjust the actual temp to match the panel?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

What model Wolf unit is this and how off is the temperature, also what are you measuring the temperature with to determine the unit is off as far as the temperature goes?