Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Samsung refrig doesnot work ashing light on the display

Customer Question

Samsung refrig doesnot work ashing light on the display board on tbe left side 3rd bar.model rs2530bbp.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

when you say its not working do you mean nothing is working? Is the compressor running? Is the fan motor in freezer running? is the fan motor next to the compressor running - the condenser fan? Let me know these things and I can help out more.

In the meantime please remember we are on the honor system here, so please do not forget to rate my service

by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything

else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge

after rating my service if you still need assistance.