Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Fisher paykel IML 16 started acting up yesterday and

Customer Question

my Fisher paykel IML 16 started acting up yesterday and would not stop filling even after shutting off. I just turned off the water. Today did some searching and found it could be the filling valve (cold/hot) Went to check the filing valves and they worked fine but I noticed water leaking out from under the machine. ???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So first, only the fill valve would cause the washer to continue running EVEN AFTER SHUTTING THE WASHER OFF. The's that key phrase. So if that statement is true and it's not acting up, one of the valve is sticking sometimes causing the issue. If you don't know whether it's hot or cold it doesn't matter because the valve comes with both hot and cold water lines. Below is a link to the valve you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for valve

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.