Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My GE refrigerator Model # PFCFINFZWW has a bottom freezer

Customer Question

My GE refrigerator Model # ***** has a bottom freezer and french doors on top. The freezer is working fine. however the refrigerator temp is now 56 and when I try to turn it down to 37 it goes back to 56. What's wrong
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

This sounds like you have a defrosting issue can you see if you have any frost on the back wall of the unit in the freezer?

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I can do for you please rate my service using the star rating system so I can put this on my done list thanks!