Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Wolf stove not working, diagnostics givers error 232 as soon

Customer Question

wolf stove not working, diagnostics givers error 232 as soon as times+clock held down for 3s
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I don't think that is the error code. Can you follow the instructions below and see if anything different comes up?

Initiating Diagnostic Mode
To initiate Diagnostic Mode, oven control knob bezel must be in the OFF position.
Now, press and hold CLOCK key and TIMER key for 3 seconds.
The ambient cavity temperature will be displayed in the temperature readout knob.
Now, turn the oven temperature readout knob to the right seven separate times,
this will toggle from error code 1 thru 7.
To return to error code number one, turn oven temperature readout knob to the left seven separate times.
The software version will be displayed in the hours and minutes display of the clock.
NOTE: Once diagnostic mode is entered, there is a 2 minute time out, which is restarted each time a key is pressed.
To clear error codes once unit has been fixed, press the CLEAR key.
To exit Diagnostic Mode, press the ENTER key.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is exactly the error that it shows as I followed the manual to find the diagnostics
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I cannot locate that error code. I will place your question back to the list for others to see in case another has it.