Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Frigidaire Stove Error code F90 when I tried to use the self

Customer Question

Frigidaire Stove Error code F90 when I tried to use the self cleaning feature, what am I doing wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

That is a door lock code on the unit. Something is wrong with the door latch on the unit. You have to likely replace the latch motor on the unit. Try to unplug the unit for a minute and plug it back in to see if the door will open. If it does not you would have to manually try to use a hook or a slim jim tool to open the door and then replace the latch motor assembly.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I can do for you please rate my service using the star rating system so I can put this on my done list thanks!