John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I purchased new home with twin units - single freezer and

Customer Question

I purchased new home with twin units - single freezer and single refrigerator mounted with a kit to resemble one huge unit. The freezer does not have the dispenser on the door for dispensing water or ice. I would like to replace the freezer unit with one with the water dispenser. How do I order the replacement unit? My current unit is model FPRH17D7KF1
My telephone number(###) ###-####- Dr. Moore
email address***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Are you looking at taking them both out?