Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a wolf 4 burner oven with griddle. everything works

Customer Question

I have a wolf 4 burner oven with griddle. everything works fine but the OVEN igniter. The broiler works fine but the oven will not light. Maybe my housekeeper got something on the igniter while cleaning, but do not know that. Can you tell me what to check and where to start. I LOVE my WOLF and this is the first problem I have ever had with it. Four other people have bought WOLF oven's after seeing mine!!
Hank Burdine
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The igniter may be faulty or the control is not sending power to it. If your model uses a hot surface glow type igniter, you can simply measure the leads for voltage (120 VAC) when the oven is turned on.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?