Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My french door refrigerator with bottom freezer is not

Customer Question

my french door refrigerator with bottom freezer is not working. the controls lights are all off and this is since last night, It is starting to defrost water is dripping from ice maker . Indoor lights are still on. How can I get it serviced.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have unplugged and replugged the refigerator. The control lights on the door go on when I hold down the control lock but go off when I remove my finger. The temp reads 8.8.8. when I have my finger on the control button.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have over 500 dollars of meat in the freezer and need to get sevice or know what to do immediately or before the end of the day.
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave. This may require service by a service tech but here is something to try first. Press the freezer down arrow several times. What happens?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lights go on and off. Temp reads 8.8.8.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I take my finger off the button the arrow the lights go off.

Okay I think you will need service but I will opt out in case another expert has something easy you can try.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The main control board on the back of the cabinet will likely need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE