Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I am replacing control panel on frigidair gas oven. The last

Customer Question

I am replacing control panel on frigidair gas oven. The last person that replaced it screwed some screws in from the front so I only have access to the bottom of the screws and cannot remove old panel. I need to take off the front of panel to be able to remove screws. Does the front of the oven control panel come off easily?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

What is the complete model number off the oven?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LPGF3091KSA

Are you just replacing the control board?

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. Us techs only receive a SMALL PORTION of whatever you have chosen to pay after a good star rating is chosen. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks