Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I need help shutting off my oven cleaner!!!

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

If the unit is not cancelling out and stopping the self clean you should shut the unit off at the circuit breaker. Let it cool for at least 3-4 hours then turn the breaker back on and the door should open and you should be able to use it again.

I see this question is still open if there was nothing more I can do for you please rate my service using the star rating system so I can put this on my done list thanks!