John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Kenmore 300, toploading, washer and the power went

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore 300, toploading, washer and the power went out in mid-cycle. The power has since returned and it did not turn back on after pushing and then pulling out the knob. Is there a reset button for the cycle?...even after resetting the knob to try and restart the washer there is no humming or anything - it did turn on briefly after turning the knob to a certain area on the cycle board, but then it stopped again...and since then, I have not been able to get the washer to start.
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

What is the complete model number off the unit tag?