Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a Whirlpool ED25uexhw00 and the water flow, with the

Customer Question

We have a Whirlpool ED25uexhw00 and the water flow, with the filter removed, has slowed down over time to a trickle. I have removed the supply line and checked the filter screen with nothing found blocking it. Also I removed the valves and did a electrical check on all three valves and the each have different resistance. I have checked and the three valve assembly is no longer available. also I have checked the water pressure coming in the supply line. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a fridge.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Well the only two things could be the water flow to the unit or the valve is bad. You should double check the flow to the unit. Make sure you have really good pressure, if so use this valve for a replacement as the one you have is likely clogged up.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks