Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The power went out and once it turned back on my

Customer Question

The power went out and once it turned back on my oven/cooktop with touch screen gives me a signal to contact Jenn Air. Is there some way to reset it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Other than trying to reset power by flipping the circuit breaker off, there is no way to reset a communication error. The means that the UI (user interface board) has shorted from the power outage and the control board would need to be replaced to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.