MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a Thermador PRSG366 range. I'm trying to change out

Customer Question

I have a Thermador PRSG366 range. I'm trying to change out the gas simmer controller. Where is it located on my range and how to get to it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

You need to take the burners completely off and access this part from the top. The board typically mounts on the side or on the floor below the top on the same side as the simmer burners. IF the venturis that hold down the burner bases do not unscrew easily then this will be a pain as you will need to grind or drill them out so you can remove the bases. Replace whatever parts you needed to sacrifice to gain access. DO NOT force them as you will destroy the gas lines and create unnecessary expense for replacing them.