John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

How do i remove the top basket on a whirlpool model

Customer Question

how do i remove the top basket on a whirlpool model wrf560seyb00 to replace the evaporator fan motor?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Do you still need help with this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK when you slide the top basket out do you see two larger square plastic pieces on the end of each side of the basket? Or can you upload pics of the basket extended and I can tell you.