John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a 2012 Cabrio washer, which I recently purchased from

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Cabrio washer, which I recently purchased from Rent-A-Center. The automatic lock on the lock won't stay in lock position. It keeps locking and unlocking, so I cannot begin the wash cycle...what can I do? I do not have a manual. My name is***** took it last week to send it out for repair , they brought it back Tuesday and told me it was because there was too much soap and it had clogged up. That was two days ago and it isn't working again. I did reduce my soap amount and I was only able to wash two loads before it started locking and unlocking again
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So if you start the washer and let it go. Will it eventually stop and the lock light keeps flashing on and off?