Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Samsung dryer Model DV395ETPPAWRA1. It will not

Customer Question

I have a Samsung dryer Model DV395ETPPAWRA1. It will not turn off. The only way it will turn off is by keeping the door ajar. I have not tried unpluging the dryer. Would that help??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

You definitely want to unplug the dryer for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, the only thing that can cause this issue is a faulty control board if you have a stuck relay so the main control board would have to be replaced to resolve the issue I'm afraid to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.